1. YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY
- 1.1. Why and How We Collect Personal Information:
- When you apply for or maintain an account with FXFair, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing Client service.
- The personal information we collect includes:
- ・Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth and occupation.
- ・Information about your transactions with us.
- ・Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport or received from other entities not affiliated with FXFair.
- 1.2. How We Protect Personal Information:
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such as providing a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone, ever.
- 1.3. Sharing Information:
- We may share personal information described above for business purposes, such as servicing Client accounts and informing Clients about new products and services, as permitted by applicable law. The information we share for marketing purposes is limited by the information described above, such as name, address, and account information.
- 1.4. Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties:
- In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third party service providers and joint marketers, not affiliated with us, including:
- 1.5. Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information:
- We endeavor to keep our Client files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact your account representative.